Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Five Things I Like About My Blog on Blogger

 I have been doing a blog on wordpress and I have liked it but getting it noticed has been hard so with my account coming up for repayment I decided to move and try blogger.  It is turning out to be a wise decision.  I have been busy moving and writing on blogger and am surprised by the attention I have already received.
So let me list for you the five things I like right now about blogger.
  • Easy to use.  Formatting is easy to use and uploaded pictures are already placed into you post the right size for the ease of web page use by your readers.
  • I get good grades from the website testers.  Which before no matter how much I tried I could not raise some of them.  Showing that blogger takes care of you.
  • The page is clean and neat looking. 
  • Seems to get you out there an noticed sooner.
  • The authors of the site explain everything to you as far as how to write, what your rights are and theirs, how to run ads on your site successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends

Friends lovely bird songs everywhere bees buzzing by children’s laughter in the air as the breeze floats by dogs bar...