Thursday, June 15, 2017

Appreciate Yourself You are A Part of A Pattern

Appreciate Yourself You are A Part of A Pattern


Have you every looked at patterns around you.  Like the way grass will blow together in a pattern?  How sand makes a beautiful pattern with the waves or how a weaver designs a rug, a piece of cloth.
Would it surprise you to know that we as human beings form a pattern that is not just functional but very beautiful.  Think of it.  YOU are a beautiful part of a whole pattern of loving universe of people.
Now I am not talking a religious belief at least not as you are thinking.  I am talking about how special you are.  Everyday I go shopping, play a fishing game on the internet, walk down the street, ride the city bus, and greet people and I am amazed at how rude people are and uncaring.
I realized that it is a chain reaction to each being made to feel they are not cared for or appreciated but I would like to try and break that chain by letting you know you are a gift to each of us.
Appreciate yourself as a part of a pattern that is both beautiful and unusual.  Wonderful and unreplaceable.  Here is just one link I found on appreciate yourself on the net: www.marcandangel.com ,  I also copied one saying from there that I thought was very interesting and true see what you think.  Screenshot_19
I thought this was true because if we allow ourselves to stay were we feel unappreciated then we drown and become people willing to hurt others to make ourselves feel better and that starts and unending chain of hurting others.
So know that I appreciate you and please appreciate yourself YOU are worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends

Friends lovely bird songs everywhere bees buzzing by children’s laughter in the air as the breeze floats by dogs bar...